About the Book “History Of Khatris In India”
1.ORIGN: Orign of Khatris in Vedic Age in God Bhrahma’s time, First Khatri Purohit, Soorya Vanshi, Chandra Vansh, Agni Vansh etc, Sanatan Dharm, Evolution of Budh Dharm, Brahmans, Saraswats etc.
2. 4600+ SURNAMES: Dhai Ghar Khatri( Kapoor, Tandon, etc), Char Ghar, Panja Jati, Barah Jati, Lahori, Delhi Khatris, Agra Khatris,, Khatris from North India, South India, Outside India, Brahmkhsatriya, Arora Vansh,Sareen Vansh and others GOTRA,KUL DEVTA, Purohits
3. KHATRI MARRIAGE: Gotra Matrimonial Matching, Before Marriage Rituals, After Marriage Rituals, Kul Devi rituals, Festivals, Identification of GOTRA
4. KHATRI POPULATION: Since 1852 Census, Original Residence of Khatris, Struggle, Roots of KHATRIS in other countries ( IRAN, AFGHANISTAN, PAKISTAN, IRAQ etc) Attempt to Destroy Khatris by Britishers and other Kings, Khatris after Partition of 1947 in PUNJAB (India) and PUNJAB (Pakistan), Current Situation of Khatris(UP, BIHAR, RAJASTHAN, GUJRAT, DELHI, HIMANCHAL PRADESH, PUNJAB Region, Maharashtra etc)
5. KHATRI SANSKAAR/ FESTIVALS: Pooja, Fast( Vratt), Shraad of Ancestors, Pregnancy period Rituals, Ashubh Months, Namankaran, Janeyu Process,Marriage Events ( Tani Kadhai, Chooda for Bride, Ring Search in big bowl etc.), Mundan, Reasons for Rituals, Death Rituals, Formalities etc.
– For more details check Facebook, Insta “HISTORY OF KHATRIS IN INDIA”